The Package bleachbit was updated to 0.5.4.
– The following changes are included since 0.5.3:
* Add new feature to automatically hide irrelevant cleaners. “Irrelevant cleaners” are those that would make no changes on your system (such as for an application you don’t have.) On by default, it slightly increases the time to start BleachBit, but it significantly reduces the time to find options because of the reduced clutter. BleachBit now has over 50 cleaners (many with multiple options), so the list of cleaners was too long.
* Clean SeaMonkey
* Delete Adobe Reader MRU’s
* Delete Opera download history, URL history, and current session.
* Fix bug: don’t uninstall OpenOffice.org extensions.
* Specific to Linux
o Clean X Window Systems session errors log thanks to Roman Horník.
* Specific to Windows
o Clean Google Toolbar.
o Clean Microsoft Office MRU’s.
o Clean WinRAR MRU’s.
o Enhance Microsoft Windows MRU cleaner to clean mapped network drives MRU’s and Vista/7-specific MRU’s.
o When upgrading, the uninstaller will guide you in uninstalling the old version before installing the new version.
o Optionally create a desktop shortcut to start BleachBit.
o Fix bug: in case with a cleaner option having multiple Windows registry entries to be deleted, some were skipped.
The Packages are published in Contrib .
Both comments and pings are currently closed.