here’s a small summary of the 11th (coding) week. This week I spent
most of my time with working on the wc code.
- project wc: added commit and update methods
- lots of wc code refactoring
- project wc: commit only specific files for a package instead of the
complete package (the package wc class already supports this)
(use case: osc ci pkg1/file pkg1/foo pkg2/bar pkg3)
- convert old working copies to the new format
- package wc: update: add support to specify stuff like “expand”, “linkrev”
- project wc: add a revert method (to restore a package wc with state ‘!’)
- project/package wc: support diff
- package wc: implement a pull method (does the same as “osc pull”)
Both comments and pings are currently closed.