We’ve seen how to create an SD card. I used the 13.1 version. The wiki page https://en.opensuse.org/HCL:Raspberry_Pi is not very clear (to me) about resize partitions. So I tried to upgrade the version 13.1. Here what I did.
1. Check if the update repository already exists and is enabled.
$ zypper repos –uri
You should have the following enabled
3 | openSUSE-13.1-repo-update | openSUSE-13.1-repo-update | Yes | Yes | http://download.opensuse.org/ports/update/13.1/
If not, then add it
$ zypper addrepo –check –refresh –name ‘openSUSE-13.1-Update’ http://download.opensuse.org/update/13.1/ repo-update
2. Refresh and update your system
$ zypper ref && zypper update
3. Remove all third party/OBS repos you no longer need.
$ zypper lr
# Remove with
$ zypper rr (alias or number)
4. Change all remaining repo URLs to the new version of the distribution (needs to be run as root).
$ cp -Rv /etc/zypp/repos.d /etc/zypp/repos.d.Old
5. Change the repos.
$ sed -i ‘s/13\.1/13.2/g’ /etc/zypp/repos.d/*
6. Refresh new repositories (you might be asked to accept new gpg key)
$ zypper ref
If you haven’t removed third party/OBS repositories you may encounter some errors as these repositories may not exist yet or they may have different unguessable URL. It is always recommended to remove them and add their newer version after upgrade.
$ zypper dup
Now you have to wait. Reboot at the end, just to be sure that everything went smooth.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.